Admission Problem
Dear Sir/Madam, 

I am from Nowshera Pakistan, I have a problem with my admission in EX-MBA, i payed fee on 22-03-2017 and i send my admission form on same day to University, but still i have not receive any conformation email from university. when i see my admission status at UV website its still show in Process. where the last date of admission already has been gone yesterday. Or what is the processed of refund my full fee. what should i do sir ? need your help. 
(03-25-2017, 01:44 PM)aqibkhattak Wrote: Dear Sir/Madam, 

I am from Nowshera Pakistan, I have a problem with my admission in EX-MBA, i payed fee on 22-03-2017 and i send my admission form on same day to University, but still i have not receive any conformation email from university. when i see my admission status at UV website its still show in Process. where the last date of admission already has been gone yesterday. Or what is the processed of refund my full fee. what should i do sir ? need your help. 

Don't worry Aqib, the admission process usually takes from 20 to 30 days. So you don't have to panic. Wait for at least 3 week and if you still don't receive any confirmation, you can contact the MBA admission registrar via email at mbaadmissions@vu.edu.pk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MCS Admission Ahsan Raza 1 308 04-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Rana
Heart For any problem Rubaisha(Moody Girl) 1 882 05-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Rude Shehzada