Are you a talkative person?
Big Grin 
[Image: OMGVIS0043-2.jpg]

If we stop (just for a few minutes) to analyze ourselves and analyze others, it's amazing to see how different we are... Especially when it comes to personality, right? More precisely in the matter of conversation, while some people practically don't like to say anything, while others speak excessively (and there are also those people who are a mixture of these two options).

I am particularly very talkative (but I know my limits Big Grin ). I talk to everyone, in any kind of place. Cool What about you?!
I would say I'm a talkative person. I like to get to know people, specially new ones that I think are pretty chill. I wasn't like this before however, I used to be very shy and I had low confidence. I think what made me who I am today is my exposure to MMORPGs where I' was able to make my own character and meet strangers online. For me, that was my chance to recreate myself, recreate the boring old me and finally be what I want to be, which is someone that could get along with people easily without feeling like I'm just a loser trying to be funny or whatnot. Eventually I when people found that I'm actually pretty funny online, they forced me to apply it in real life, and I did. I'll always be thankful for them, showing me that I had it in me all along.
I am the kind of person that is rather quiet, but becomes talkative as the situation requires it.

For example, I dislike uncomfortable silences so I'm always the one to make small talk to try and break the ice. I also feel uncomfortable is someone is being actually excluded from a chat/situation, so I tend to invite them in and join the group. Other than that I'm rather quiet...

... Unless we start talking about topics I'm passionate about. In such circumstances I'm never one to hold back and I tend to get overly excited, so I end up rambling without even meaning to. That's when you unlock the chatterbox and it may be hard to stop it! However, most of the time I'm comfortable just sitting back and letting someone else lead the conversation, I don't mind not being at the spotlight, and I even prefer it.
I'm talkative if I find the other person interesting. Anyway, though, as WildSpirit noted, talking can sometimes be annoying - like in a library. Nonetheless, I have fallen into the trap of being the bad guy and that's also true on social media. However, at other times, I was put on the spot by a teacher, forced to talk, and then made fun of.
I'm a rather quiet person, in fact called the quitest in my class. I talk only when it is necessary for me to talk. I'm a hardcore introvert and am shy as a person and often feel like there is no reason why someone would want to hear me out. Its not that I don't enjoy talking, its just that I don't enjoy small talk all the time. I appreciate deep conversations and comfortable silence that is not awkward. My best friend is very talkative and I absolutely enjoy listening to everything she says. However, I talk very little and when I do speak up, I usually get interrupted or the topic gets changed very casually and I end up being unheard. Hence I talk only when someone is genuinely interested in talking to me or I just save my energy.
As for me, i am not a talkative person, i was very gentle and cool person, but to say the fact, i hate anybody that talks to much, that is the reason why i don't involve my self in politics because all the politicians are talkative.
(06-22-2017, 04:23 PM)RoseBloom Wrote: I am the kind of person that is rather quiet, but becomes talkative as the situation requires it.

For example, I dislike uncomfortable silences so I'm always the one to make small talk to try and break the ice. I also feel uncomfortable is someone is being actually excluded from a chat/situation, so I tend to invite them in and join the group. Other than that I'm rather quiet...

... Unless we start talking about topics I'm passionate about. In such circumstances I'm never one to hold back and I tend to get overly excited, so I end up rambling without even meaning to. That's when you unlock the chatterbox and it may be hard to stop it! However, most of the time I'm comfortable just sitting back and letting someone else lead the conversation, I don't mind not being at the spotlight, and I even prefer it.

I'm exactly like that. If left alone in a very quiet and introspective person. Now under the right conditions and with the right people, of course, i begin talking a lot. It's not like I'm shy, I'm just selective of who I share my though with  Wink