My Today Paper of cs607
1: Which type of ordering in hypothesis spaces is best suited from h <?, ?> hypothesis and towards h <φ, φ> hypothesis (3 marks)
2: elaborate “similarity Measurement” in the context of ANN? (2 marks)
3: A student wants to use forward chaining. Elaborate possible issue with forward chaining. (2 marks)
4: write difference between Find-S and candidate elimination? (2 marks)
5: write main two branches of “Problem” (2 marks)
6: man (ahmed)
Father (ahmed, belal)
Write down the commands to add the above facts into CLIPS. Also write the command to modify the name “ahmed” to “Ahmed Ali”. (5 marks)
7: Name the five parts of fuzzy interference process. (5 marks)
Write Fuzzy inference system 5 points (5 marks)
describe un-supervised learning methodology (5 marks)
Nueral system se related tha koi pura question yad ni (5 marks)
one table was given and had to calculate its final fuzzy logic outcome using AND operation (3 marks)
baki questions yad ni
CS607 Current Final Term Papers In ONE thread from 20-August-2016
MY today cs607 paper Over all paper is very easy Mcqs mostly comes from Past papers subjective Write cammand to add 34 in clips Write cammand add fact What does means Vague Write connectionlist When we developsexpert system what step we need
Q:Find-S and candidate limination
Q:Five parts of fuzzy inference process? 5 marks Answer:- (Page 154)
Q:Write down the task for which connectionist approach is well suited.
Answer:- (Page 181)
Q: What does u mean by single layer perceptron?
rabak of backword chaining
Q:"If the program gets something right once it will always get it right. If it makes a mistake once it will always make the same mistake every time it runs."
Q:Write down the tasks/applications for which connectionist approach is well suited
Q:CLIPS>(assert ( father ( fathersName Ahmed) (sonsName Belal) ) )
Q:“Boolean logic is a subset of fuzzy logic.” Do you agree with the statement or not? Give reason to support your answer.(Marks 3)
Answer:- (Page 147)
Q:SWhat is the basic key of candidate elimination algorithm?
Mine CS607 Final Paper
approximately all objective questions were given from Moaz file.
=====> Take product of 2 variables and show them in CLISP.
=====> A question was related to Neural network. [2 marks]
====> How you will describe 'Deductive Learning' if you will have to tell someone?[2 marks]
Answer: pg 162
====>“Boolean logic is a subset of fuzzy logic.” Do you agree with the statement or not? Give reason to support your answer.[Marks 3]
====> 3 Clustering Algorithms [3 marks]
Ans: pg 205
====> How do a Working memory work in expert system? [3marks]
====>What are the three phases of machine learning? [3 marks]
Ans: Training, Validation, and Application pg (160)
====> Write Five parts of Fuzzy inference [5 marks]
• Fuzzification of the input variables
• Application of fuzzy operator in the antecedent (premises)
• Implication from antecedent to consequent
• Aggregation of consequents across the rules
• Defuzzification of output pg(154)
====> About genetic algorithm [5 marks]
====> Fuzzy Logic work in real life..example.. [don't remember marks]
I explained Fuzzy Logic first then gave example of Automated washing machine which is decided How much cloths have dirtiness, and how much time is required to wash them.
NOTE: In CS607 paper, with 5 marks Most repeated Question is,
Five parts of Fuzzy inference
My today's paper 23/Aug/2016
80% MCQs were from Moazz & Arslan Arshad's file.
Subjective questions b kuch past sy thy or kuch new....
1.What does you mean by single layer percepron?
2.Write the code in CLIPS to add two digits?
3.Write three Advantages of Neural Networks.
4.Write the code in CLIPS to display "Hello World"?
5.which topic in AI deals the concept of partial true & membership ?
6.Artificial neural network how you elaborate the design phase of artificial neural network.(5)
7.Different kind of memories need is expert system which memory is best and difference between this memory and knowledge base.(5)
8."Goal is predicate used to change the state" Do u agree this statement? give reason.
9.Genetic algorithm and human brain sy related ak question tha 5 marks ka.
Cs607 Current Paper
All Mcqs was from Past Papers … 2 or 3 was new but very easy and simple
Subjective: Totally from Current Papers:
1. “Boolean logic is a subset of fuzzy logic.” Do you agree with the statement or not? Give reason to support your answer. [Marks 2]
2. Write the CLIPS command to remove the fact from working memory? [Marks 2]
3. “Goal is a predicate used to change states”. Do u agree with the statement. Justify your answer. [2 marks]
4. From learning which is best for the given statement
having seen many cats, all of which have tails,one might conclude that all cats have tails. [Marks 2]
5. Write Three Soft-Computing Algorithms? [Marks 3]
6. Write the Structure of deftemplate relation so that we can use the assert in given
CLIPS>(assert ( father ( fathersName Ahmed) (sonsName Belal) ) ) [Marks 3]
7. Which type of ordering in hypothesis spaces is best suited from h <?, ?> hypothesis and towards h <φ, φ> hypothesis (3 marks)
8. One table was given and had to calculate its final fuzzy logic outcome using AND operation
Write Five parts of Fuzzy inference [5 marks]
10. man (ahmed)
Father (ahmed, belal)
Write down the commands to add the above facts into CLIPS. Also write the command to modify the name “ahmed” to “Ahmed Ali”. [5 marks]
11. In context of Machine Learning, do you agree with the following statement? Justify your answer with reasons.
"If the program gets something right once it will always get it right. If it makes a mistake once it will always make the same mistake every time it runs." [5 marks]
12. Genetic algorithm is inspired by the structure and or the functional aspects of biological neuron and it’s consist of an interconnected groups of anti neurons.
Is it true or false give reason. [5 marks]
Cs607 current 2016 solved file