Do you like extreme sports?
Exclamation 
[Image: 7065f3203ee3972aee4e4e175912a0c4.jpg]

Adrenaline is a great fuel that we can inject into ourselves to remind us how much we are alive, isn't it? So, I think a great way to get that fuel is by practicing some sort of extreme sport. What do you think of this idea? Do you like it or not? Have you ever the chance to practice one of them?

I love extreme sports and I've had the pleasure of practicing a few and among my favorites, snowboarding is at the top of my list. It was a unique, incredible and extremely exciting experience that I'll never forget.  Cool
Big Grin 
I tried to learn how to snowboard last winter - my knees were bruised for three weeks and I fell three or four times [Image: shocked.png] once I rolled in air and fell so hard I thought my leg broke  [Image: exclamation.png]
 As much as I could see, I am too clumsy to learn how to snowboard by myself. So I figured that next time I will hire certified instructor. I think that is a smart decision [Image: biggrin.png]
I don't know what do you consider extreme sports, see, I really wouldn't say snowboarding is extreme unless you fly trough the air like a pro and ride it in some extreme conditions (off the trail). Do you?

I think that extreme sports are rock climbing, bungee jumping and parachuting. They actually look extreme  [Image: biggrin.png]
The closer to an extreme sport that i've taken part in is martial arts. While it wasn't as extreme as snowboarding i can assure you that the adrenaline makes you feel wonderful. It's addictive. We practiced an all around "a bit of everything" style, much similar to today's MMA, so we were put against people of all sizes and different styles. The feeling of not knowing what to expect from your opponent made everything more intense. I did retire about a year ago due to life issues, but if i said i didn't miss those days i would be lying.
Question 
I forgot to mention one sport - or technique, I'm not sure what it is [Image: question.png], but it is extreme in every part of it.
I am talking about parkour, where people do amazing things - jump from rooftop to rooftop, off the buildings and amazingly climb on them. I was stunned when I first saw this, the way these people move trough space is something not anyone can do - and I mark it as extreme sport [Image: biggrin.png]
I'm sure it takes a lot of practice and broken bones to learn how to do this, but I am also sure I could never do something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX7QNWEGcNI [Image: shocked.png]
It would be like just waiting for disaster to happen  [Image: biggrin.png]
I bow to these guys and I cannot but question how do their minds work when their bodies do this, this is simply awesome!
The extreme sport of hang-gliding sounds fun. Basically, I got the idea for that stuff from the movie Point Break. Anyway, the toughest part, as with parachute jumping, would be simply getting out of the plane. Do you think that would be a problem with any of you guys/gals?