Motivational Quotes for Students
Here are some of the most motivational and inspiring quotes by famous and successful people on life, success, value, learning, knowledge, wisdom and more directed towards especially towards students.

Quote:“Action is the fundamental key to success.” – Pablo Picasso
Quote:“Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
Quote:“Practice isn’t the thing you do once your good.  It’s the thing you do that makes you good.” – Malcolm Gladwell
Quote:“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
Quote:Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
Quote:“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
Quote:Success comes in cans; failure in can’ts” – Wilfred Peterson

You can share your favorite motivational and inspiring quotes below.
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
good
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Gandhi

“Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” —William Butler Yeats

“Learning is not a spectator sport.” —D. Blocher

“It is wiser to find out than to suppose.” —Mark Twain
Here are some of my favorite quotes directed towards learning:
1. Success doesn't come from what you do occassionally but from what you do consistently.
2. Don't stop until you're proud.
3. Don't study until you get it right. Study until you can't get it wrong.
4. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
5. You don't want to look back and know you could have done better. Do your best every time.
6. Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
There are many others, but I'll post only a few (some of my favorites Cool ):

#01 "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." (by Walt Disney)

#02 "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” (by Arnold Schwarzenegger)

#03 "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger.” (by Friedrich Nietzsche)

#04 "It always seems impossible until it's done." (by Nelson Mandela)