Need information regarding BSc Computer Science Program
HI DEAR USERS,

I need some information regarding to BSc computer science 2 year program, I am little confused that after completing the program rather I have to take the admission in BS 4 year program or I can continue to MSc computer science program.

I have seen the prospectus, here nothing written about BSc 2 years degree holder apply for MS degree program.

Kindly help me if some one have information about my query.

Regards

Naveed Ahmed
After doing 2 year BSc, you can not take admission in MS. You can only get admission in MCS or MIT which is also equivalent to BS (4 year program).
So now if you have done BSc from VU, you can continue your degree and complete a 4 year BS. And if you have done BSc from another university, you can take admission in MCS or MIT in VU and after completing that 2 year program, you will be eligible for an MS program.
(01-17-2018, 02:30 PM)Admin Wrote: After doing 2 year BSc, you can not take admission in MS. You can only get admission in MCS or MIT which is also equivalent to BS (4 year program).
So now if you have done BSc from VU, you can continue your degree and complete a 4 year BS. And if you have done BSc from another university, you can take admission in MCS or MIT in VU and after completing that 2 year program, you will be eligible for an MS program.

Assalam o Alikum

Dear Admin thanks for reply,
 It means once I completed BSc 2 year I will get degree but if I want to continue, in this case I have to continue with MIT or MSc etc ??

I m looking forward for ur next reply

Regards
(01-18-2018, 02:06 AM)naveed ahmed Wrote: Assalam o Alikum

Dear Admin thanks for reply,
 It means once I completed BSc 2 year I will get degree but if I want to continue, in this case I have to continue with MIT or MSc etc ??

I m looking forward for ur next reply

Regards

Walaikum Assalam,
Once your 2 year BSc is complete, you will have the option of getting your 2 year BSc degree, or you can continue your degree and make it a 4 year BS program.
MIT and MSC are only for students who have done their 2 year BSc from outside VU, students of VU who are doing BSc or have done BSc in VU, can continue from where they left and complete a 4 year BS program.
After which they become eligible for MS or M Phil. programs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some information regarding BS Biotechnology Murad Ali Shah 1 415 01-26-2018, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Admin
Question What's your Program? Admin 13 4,652 07-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Admin