Pakistan VS Australia
Pakistan's current tour of Australia has been a forgetful one like it was the case with previous 3-4 tours as well.
But with the win in the 2nd ODI last Sunday, a hope had erupted that we might come back home with a trophy after all.
With 4th match tomorrow, Australia lead the series 2-1, can Pakistan win the remaining two matches and bring its first trophy home from Australia?
Pakistan did bring back their most treasured and biggest trophy from Australia WC 92.
But I get your point, they have never won a series against Australia in Australia, I hope this time they do. Good luck to them tomorrow!
(01-21-2017, 06:04 PM)Rana Wrote: Pakistan did bring back their most treasured and biggest trophy from Australia WC 92.
But I get your point, they have never won a series against Australia in Australia, I hope this time they do. Good luck to them tomorrow!

Oh yes!
InshaAllah we'll bring one again this time.
Pakistan lost, unfortunately. Played very poor Cricket actually, apart from bowling of Hasan Ali and batting of Sharjeel, no other put any effort, very very poor.
Very low class, even the first class and A teams play better than that.
I hope they put a better show in the last game on 26 now.
But whatever the case may be, I think this should be the end of ODI careers of Azhar and Asad.
That is where Pakistan show one of their biggest modern one day weaknesses - the lack of a genuine big hitter. They've got quite a few classy/clever batsmen (e.g. Babar, Sarfraz) and some aggressive ones (Shehzad, Malik) but no guy like Lynn or Maxwell who can hit sixes at will.
Australia won fair and square in my opinion. They were just the better team. I was actually rooting for Pakistan.
(06-18-2017, 04:54 PM)The_mayor Wrote: That is where Pakistan show one of their biggest modern one day weaknesses - the lack of a genuine big hitter. They've got quite a few classy/clever batsmen (e.g. Babar, Sarfraz) and some aggressive ones (Shehzad, Malik) but no guy like Lynn or Maxwell who can hit sixes at will.

I agree totally. But did you saw the Champions Trophy Final last night? Pakistan are not the Champions of the world. Quite an unbelievable achievement consider we were 8th ranked ODI team going into the tournament. Winning against the odds, beating all the big teams including No. 1 South Africa, the home favorites England and in the final, the tournament favorite and defending champion India. Shows the character, talent and willingness of the young guys we have now. Sarfaraz lead them exceptional well.