VUP Job Test
I need a help to prepare my test for VUP job as a "Tutor/Instructor in CS" and as a "Junior web Master". Can any body guide me how can I qualify my tests for these posts?
Can you mention what are job requirements for these posts?
And What is your qualification/degree in CS?
(07-28-2017, 10:44 AM)Nabia Saroosh Wrote: I need a help to prepare my test for VUP job as a "Tutor/Instructor in CS" and as a "Junior web Master". Can any body guide me how can I qualify my tests for these posts?
Job qualification requirement is M.Cs and My qualification is M.Cs
(07-28-2017, 12:33 PM)Nabia Saroosh Wrote: Job qualification requirement is M.Cs and My qualification is M.Cs

That is good. So you are probably suited for the Tutor/Instructor of Computer Science role more than Junior Webmaster.
For the Tutor test, I'd recommend you to brush up your basic concepts of Computing, Programming, OOP, Database Management, Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems etc. Its better that you skim through these books to refresh the memory. Try to read out the common questions and problems and practice some of the popular solutions.
I feel you can get ready for the test from the curriculum you've studied in your MCS course.

But if you are also interested in Junior Webmaster role, then you need to practice a lot of the common coding languages involved. HTML, CSS and Javascripts are required on almost all webmaster jobs even at junior lever, but practicing PHP, MySQL would also enhance your chances of getting good score in the test.
But again, it will depend upon what are job specifications, have they mentioned what languages you should know for the test? Or what sort of work you'll be doing as a junior webmaster?
Knowledge of Wordpress and SEO is also preferred when hiring Webmasters.

Do let me know more about the job specifications and duties, so I can share some useful tutorial links or material for you to practice.