Do you know any tips for studying?

nice sharing amazing one thanks

Try to find a way to fidget. I always try to put anything between my thumb and index finger just to twist/roll it. For some reason, I find it stimulating and helps me keep focus. Aside from that, you could try visaul memorization techniques, by using your imagination to see what something actually does or what you perceive it does, the human mind is capable of processing images faster than they can process words!

Try to find a way to fidget. I always try to put anything between my thumb and index finger just to twist/roll it. For some reason, I find it stimulating and helps me keep focus. Aside from that, you could try visaul memorization techniques, by using your imagination to see what something actually does or what you perceive it does, the human mind is capable of processing images faster than they can process words!

Try learning for let say 30 minutes and then rest 10 minutes. In that 10 minutes do something to relax your brain like play some basic mobile games. Do cycles like this and then repeat the whole literature at the end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post