course selection problem reply must
hy gys how are u all , I have a problem in selecting course in my course selection only one subject is appearing that is sta630 which I have passed with D grade in my 3rd last semester and now is my last semester of msc math’s and I have earned 51 credits till 3rd semester and maximum number of credits which I need to complete my degree are 66 so plz help me in this regard why other subjects of my course are not appearing course  in selection. And also my study scheme is just showing three semester while there should be four semester course code in study scheme . by mistake I have selected this one course sta630 in course selection which I have already passed with D grade and  is updated in lms . so plz tell my that what should I do and why is there no course code in study scheme of 4th semester and also  in course selection  .I don’t want to improve this course but want fresh selection of this 4th semester. plz help me in this regard to solve this issue I’m so worried about that

Thanks.
This could have been due to the course selection link not completely open and was under maintenance. Is this problem still persisting?
If yes, the only option you have is to call their helpline number or email them, because it seems a technical error at their end.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart For any problem Rubaisha(Moody Girl) 5 2,332 03-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Course Selection is Open Pakistani 0 1,523 10-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Pakistani
  Admission Problem aqibkhattak 1 2,228 03-26-2017, 08:28 PM
  Course selection opened Rubaisha(Moody Girl) 1 2,402 10-05-2016, 08:17 AM